Dart and Flutter Developer Relations (DevRel) grows and supports the Dart and Flutter developer communities. We onboard and retain developers by building a fun, smart, and approachable culture, providing resources to help them succeed, and advocating on their behalf.
As a Senior Technical Writer for Dart, you'll join a community of developers using Dart and Flutter to build apps for mobile, web, and desktop.
- Write great docs, blog posts, and technical guides for Dart.
- Be editor for dart.dev and the Dart blog.
- Interview engineers, product managers, and others to gather technical details for documents.
- Edit writing from internal and external contributors at a variety of proficiency levels and provide constructive feedback.
- Publish content using a variety of media and tools.
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- Mountain View, CA
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job:
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- 5 years of experience in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing
- Experience working with software engineers
Having these qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- Experience contributing to open source documentation.
Please apply at the Google Careers site and mention this page/URL in the Cover letter/other notes section.