This archive contains current and previous announcements of what’s new on the site.
To stay on top of Flutter announcements, including breaking changes, join the flutter-announce Google group.
July 9, 2019
Flutter 1.7 正式发布！
Flutter 1.7 is live!
打包和发布到 Android 平台 有更新，包括使用 app bundle 和为 32 位 / 64 位单独打包。
The Preparing an Android app for release page is updated to discuss how to build an Android release using an app bundle, as well as how to create separate APK files for both 32-bit and 64-bit devices.
新增 开发者工具文档 系列内容，这是个基于浏览器的开发者工具套件，可以帮助你对 Flutter 和 Dart 应用做调试、性能监控、内存检测和检查器等，同时可以直接从 Android Studio 或 IntelliJ 以及 VSCode 运行，如果你还没有试试看，推荐你看一下。
The DevTools docs are migrated to flutter.dev. If you haven’t tried this browser-based suite of debugging, performance, memory, and inspection tools that work with both Flutter and Dart apps and can be launched from Android Studio/IntelliJ and VS Code, please check it out!
简单的应用状态管理 页面有所更新，新的文档是基于 Provider 3.0 正式版的。
The Simple app state management page is updated. The example code in the page now uses the 3.0 release of the Provider package.
The Flutter 1.7 release includes the new RangeSlider component, which allows the user to select both the upper and lower endpoints in a range of values. For information about this component and how to customize it, see Material RangeSlider in Flutter.
May 7, 2019, Google I/O Edition
2019 年 5 月 7 日，Google I/O 版本
May 7, 2019, Google I/O Edition
Flutter 1.5 is live!
我们正在更新 DartPad 以支持 Flutter，可以通过这个新的 codelab Flutter 布局基础教程 来试试看吧。
We are updating DartPad to work with Flutter. Try our new Basic Flutter layout codelab and tell us what you think!
February 26, 2019
In addition, here are some recent new and updated docs:
- We’ve updated our state management advice. New pages include an introduction, thinking declaratively, ephemeral vs app state, simple app state management, and different state management options. Documenting state management is a tricky thing, as there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We’d love your feedback on these new docs!
- A new page on Performance best practices.
- Also at MWC, we announced a preview version of the new Dart DevTools for profiling and debugging Dart and Flutter apps. You can find the docs on the DevTools wiki (Note: since moved to this site.) In particular, check out the DevTool’s widget inspector for debugging your UI, or the timeline view for profiling your Flutter application. Try them out and let us know what you think!
- An update to the Performance profiling page that incorporates the new Dart DevTools UI.
- Updates to the Android Studio/IntelliJ and VS Code pages incorporating info from the new Dart DevTools UI.
If you have questions or comments about any of these docs, file an issue.
November 5, 2018
Welcome to the revamped Flutter website!
We’ve spent the last few months redesigning the website and how its information is organized. We hope you can more easily find the docs you are looking for. Some of the changes to the website include:
- Revised front page
- Revised showcase page
- Revised community page
- Revised navigation in the left side bar
- Table of contents on the right side of most pages
Some of the new content includes:
- Deep dive on Flutter internals, Inside Flutter
- Technical videos
- State management
- Background Dart processes
- Flutter’s build modes
If you have questions or comments about the revamped site, file an issue.